The bespoke business in a box option, is designed in order to offer a fully comprehensive business planning, and support service throughout the process of your day nursery start up. The process can continue right through to your opening and beyond but with the business in a box, the client can select specific areas of need, and tailor the package to themselves or their unique business goals.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS SERVICE?
Whether you are an international client considering entry into the UK daycare market or whether you are planning to expand your existing business there are options for every case and every scenario.
Maybe you just want to complete a market study before you decide to move forward with your business.
Perhaps you have already secured a site or a premises and just need the expertise to move forward to the next stage.
It’s possible you have already started your business and need a troubleshooting, or consultancy package.
Whatever your need – from concept to completion Sharon can offer clients a powerful head start in this competitive field by applying decades of hands on actual experience of nursery business start up to profit.
WHAT ABOUT FRANCHISING
Have you been considering a franchise?
Franchise is often the choice of an investor with a desire to enter the early years field, who simply lacks the knowledge required to get through the start up phase and get the business up and running. Early years business can be complicated at the start and through various stages of development and it’s nice to know you have an in house expert on hand as and when you need.
The business in a box option can help you whether you are a franchise or building your own brand. You can be sure you will have somebody acting in your interests to support you through your decision to franchise as well as providing ongoing support.
Partnering in the process with Sharon will give you the knowledge you are missing and you can select exactly where you know you have any weaknesses or areas that you prefer to outsource. Over time and as you grow in confidence, you will be able to deal with all aspects of your business confidently. The business in a box is designed to work with you to allow you to work independently when you are ready.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON USES SHARON’S BUSINESS IN A BOX
- You are interested in setting up a day nursery
- You have no experience of the early years but want to get into the business
- You are a local or international investor or group of investors, looking for a great investment opportunity and have the funds but not the expertise
- You are an existing nursery owner looking to develop, or expand
- You are an early years employee who wants to take things to the next level
- You have run other business and lack the knowledge you require of the technical side of day nursery business
- You are not familiar with the UK market and it’s unique early years industry
- You are moving away from a franchise nursery and want to branch out on your own
WHAT KIND OF HELP IS INCLUDED
- Sourcing a site, identifying suitable locations or premises
- Market feasibility study
- Enquiring and assessing which Franchise may be best for you (if you are considering franchise)
- Outline business plan
- Complete business plan
- Identifying funding options
- Identify potential nursery for purchase
- Purchase of existing nursery business (takeover)
- Interaction between Ofsted and Local Authority
- Support with planning regulations and applications
- The build
- Marketing and social media presence, press releases etc
- Potential partners if you don’t want to go it alone
- Pre-start up
- Start up to launch, facilitation of full business set up from equipment, staffing, resources, documentation, training, Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) expertise in preparation for final launch
- Handover and ongoing support as required